Exhibition planning is the operation planning of the overall strategy and strategy of the exhibition, and it is the pre-consideration and imagination of the whole process of putting forward the exhibition strategy and plan, implementing and checking the exhibition resolution plan. The planning of exhibition booth is not a detailed exhibition business. It should be the process of formulating the exhibition resolution plan and the process of detailing the exhibition policy. Next, let's look at the three meanings and seven characteristics of the exhibition stand design.
I. Three Implications of Exhibition Designs
(1) Provide the best plan for the exhibition resolution plan. The intention of exhibition planning is to seek the most reasonable, economical and useful plan, and to provide scientific basis for the resolution plan of the exhibition.
(2) Improve the economic benefits of exhibition activities. Exhibition planning is based on sufficient pre-enquiries, using scientific methods to optimize the allocation of resources, greatly reducing the blindness of exhibition intentions, effectively preventing the waste of resources, overcoming various irrationalities, and then improving the power and efficiency of exhibition intentions.
(3) Describing the brand image of the exhibition. Exhibition planning is a systematic brand project. It strives to create new highlights in the content and form of the exhibition, improve the competitiveness, and then portray the brand image of the exhibition, based on the needs of the exhibition market and insisting on its own advantages and characteristics.
Seven Characteristics of Exhibition Designs
1. Exhibition planning is an activity planning with multiple choices. To some extent, it is similar to making a decision or a resolution plan. The formulation of a resolution plan is not a single and independent thing. It is a product of comprehensive social activities that have experienced several moments. Therefore, planning activities are a highly focused or perhaps intelligent process, which determines the opportunity to make final decisions, the process of planning or implementing plans, and the process of reviewing alternative plans and selecting plans.
2. Exhibition planning is a systematic activity and Exhibition planning. It is a systematic process to plan the whole process of exhibition intentions. Systematic performance in planning should be balanced in all aspects and links of exhibition intentions, through which all links of exhibition intentions should adhere to unity. The system can reduce the randomness and disorder of exhibition planning, optimize the allocation of resources and improve power.
3. The design of exhibition booth is the basic principle of conceptual activity conception. It is to discover the connection between the old elements and make new combination of the old elements. In the planning process, the exhibition requires constant change of customs, through special ideas, special methods, careful planning, careful arrangements, to achieve unexpected results. Therefore, exhibition planning is not only a very complex system engineering, but also has strong anisotropy.
4. Planning is an important task of planning activities with clear guidelines. For different types of exhibitions, the policies are different. Exhibition planning is a targeted activity. When planning an exhibition, we should first clarify what purpose the exhibition should reach, precisely set the needs of the shopping mall, solve the problems pertinently in the whole planning process, set up distinct themes, and arrange the planning around the theme.
5. Planning is a dynamic activity exhibition planning is a dynamic development process. On the one hand, in the early stage of planning, we should consider the change of future situation, make certain guesses, and make planning flexible and controllable in order to meet the need of changing habitual environment in the future. On the other hand, in the process of implementation, the planning plan corrects the deficiencies of the plan in time according to the changes of the shopping mall and the response of the shopping mall, so that the plan can be better used to the changed shopping mall and more integrated with the shopping mall.
6. Planning is a feasible activity and exhibition planning should be practicable in practice. There is no feasible plan written beautifully is just a paper talk. Generally speaking, exhibition planning can only be carried out through analysis and certification. The analysis proves that the feasibility of the planning plan should be centered on the orientation of the planning policy, the implementation plan and the economic benefits.
7. Planning is a risky activity. In theory, it is assumed that the organization of exhibition arrangement should choose the most appropriate way to arrive at the policy or desired results. Exhibition hall design companies always hope to find a shortcut to the expected policy, but the final planning results are always uncertain. Therefore, the uncertainty and risk of future activities should be minimized in the planning of exhibitions.